PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY
|2||Rigid Fork||2 Years|
|3||Suspension Fork||12 Months|
|4||Electronic parts (Battery, Motor, Controller, Charger Display, Sensor, Throttle)||1 Year|
|5||Drivetrain (RD, Chain, BB Set. Crank and Cassette)||6 months from the date of purchase (Except digital stem)|
|6||Components (Handlebar, Stem, Seat Post, Hub, Pedal, Headset, Spokes)||12 months from the date of purchase|
|7||Tire/ Tube/ Alloy Rim (For joint open only)||6 months from the date of purchase|
Frame & Mechanicals
- The frame is made for normal use only.. Any form of un-natural or harsh use outside the designed environment is not eligible for warranty. Replacement or repair will be solely at the discretion of the company.
- Any kind of fault in the frame will be serviced by Svitch Bike approved technicians only. Warranty will be void if serviced by someone other than Svitch authorized technicians.
- The warranty does not cover any form of scratches or tempering of the paint due to wear and tear use.
- Any damage due to overly excessive use of the product beyond designed conditions will not be covered under warranty. Replacement or repair will be solely at the discretion of the company.
- Any form of Rewiring in the harness will cancel the warranty.
- Unauthorized opening of the controller will cancel the warranty.
- Damage caused due to power fluctuations, including lightning strikes, short-circuit due to water, etc will not be covered under warranty.
Motor and Rim
- All manufacturing defects will be covered under warranty if there is sufficient evidence for the same.
- Damages caused to the motors due to excess use will not be covered under warranty.
- Opening or servicing of a motor performed by someone other than the Svitch approved technician will cancel the warranty.
- Natural wear and tear, scratches, peeling of Paint and all coatings initiated due to intentional or accidental reasons, damage due to chemicals, improper storage, and parking will not be covered under warranty.
- Damages due to rough use, accidents, cracking of rim will not be covered under warranty.
- The warranty for the controller does not include damages caused due to power fluctuations, including lightning strikes, short-circuit due to water, etc.
- The battery should be charged 100% at least once a month, before storing. Also, the battery should not be exposed to water. Failing to do so will cancel the warranty.
- The battery should not be stored in a fully discharged state for a long period of time. The company shall not be held responsible for any kind of improper storage by the customer. Charging (More than 45 degrees Celsius). Storing and discharging the battery when the ambient temperature is not more than 50 degrees.
- The company cannot be held responsible for any accident or damage due to improper usage.
Light & Horn
- We do not provide any warranty on Lights & horns.
Warranty does not cover the following
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages caused by mishandling of cycle including damage to battery/motor/LCD display/LED display.
- Damages caused due to unauthorised opening/ disassembling/ repairing/ servicing at an un-authorized service outlet.
- Damages due to water spillage or any form of entry in a non-water-resistant cycle.
- Damages due to exposure to chemicals and solvents.
- Damage to the cycle due to physical dents and scratches
- No Warranty shall be provided on cycles that are purchased from unauthorized sellers
- Bike needs to be registered within 72 hours failure to this, will not be eligible for the warranty benefits.
- Damages or malfunction caused due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Used in any competitive sport
- Used for stunt riding, jumping, aerobatics, or similar activity
- Modified in any way
- Modified with the addition of a motor
- Ridden by more than one person at a time
- Rented, sold, or given away
- Motor – Free replacement one time.
- Battery – Free replacement one time.
- All replaced parts shall become the sole property of the Company
- Company does not have any product refund policy and Cycle purchased shall not be returned back in any case.
- In case of repairs or replacement of any part(s) of the Cycle during the Warranty Period, the Warranty of the cycle shall continue only for the unexpired period of the original cycle warranty.
- Company makes no other express warranty either in writing or otherwise and expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this warranty/ service policy.
- The warranty extends only to the Original (First) Purchaser (Consumer) of the cycle and is not assignable or transferable to any other consumer.
- To avail of the warranty coverage / benefits, the Customer must visit/deliver his/her cycle to the Company’s dealers or Authorized Service Centre itself. The Customer will bear the transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred to visit/deliver the cycle to and from the Authorized Service Centre.
- The transportation/handling charges for the spares during the warranty will be borne by the customer.
- The company is not liable for any deliverance if there is no authorized service centre available in a particular zone, the customer must deliver his/her cycle to the company/authorized service centre for service.
- Decisions about the type of damage will be taken by the company and communicated to the customer before initiating the repair.
- All labour charges incurred during warranty service, including the transfer of components/or any installation of new parts/components, are to be borne by the owner of the cycle.
- If some products are redundant or no longer available for older models, the sourcing & payment of these components will be the responsibility of the cycle owner.
How to Claim:
- Please contact the nearest Svitch Authorized Service Center for the warranty claim process. Or write us at Support@Svitch.bike
- It is necessary to provide pictures or videos of the problematic part so that we can evaluate the problem.
- After receiving all the information we need, we will notify the technical department, and the technical team will guide the customer to repair.
- If there is no response from the customer’s side for the information asked within 72hours, the complaint ticket raised will be closed automatically.
- Customers need to provide proof of purchase at the time of issue raise.
- Returns are not accepted unless the item purchased is defective. Products purchased online can be returned within 24 hours in case of a manufacturing defect or if the product is damaged during transit.
- Items to be returned should be unused and customers are requested to record a video while receiving the product.
- Company is the last resort you can call to, the first call must be done to the transport company for any questions or claims of damages, as the bikes shipped will be covered under the insurance.
- Items to be returned should have a receipt or proof of purchase. They should be returned in the same condition in which they were received with the original tags and packing intact.
Once we receive the returned product, we will fully examine it to check if you are entitled to the replacement of the product. If you are entitled to a replacement, we will replace the product.
We will only accept a clear digital picture with necessary detail if there is :
- A clear and noticeable picture of the defect.
- Picture of the series number.
- Image of the product.
- Description of the circumstances.
- Original proof of purchase.
- Email id for written communication will be required.
After receiving all the necessary details, the final decision for warranty will be taken by the company service centre. If the warranty is accepted, the spares needed for product rebuild or replacement will be sent to you for free (freight excluded) by the Service Centre.
- Svitch bikes does not entertain any Returns or Cancellation of the order once the product has been purchased.
- If you discover that the item is defective after the package is opened, you may ask for the product replacement within 24 hours only with the purchase proof.
- Company do not accept any query regarding replacement after 24 hours.
- Company is the last resource you can call; the first call must be made to the transport company for any questions or claims if the customer faces any damages, as the bikes shipped will be covered under the insurance.